- Play Therapy Seminars
- Group Play Therapy Techniques
Group Play Therapy Techniques
Date: Sun, April 19, 2020 Time: 8:30-4:00
Location: 983 Route 33, Monroe Township, NJ 08831
Group play therapy methods can be used to help children reach both therapeutic and educational goals. The social interactions and easy-to-learn, fun atmosphere of group play interventions can assist with the development of social skills, self-assertiveness, problem-solving skills, self-confidence and teamwork. Classroom activities will also be discussed and illustrated to integrate play therapy into the learning experience of children. These group play therapy techniques are for latency aged children through adults.
- Identify at least 2 benefits of group play therapy
- Describe the key features in selecting group activities
- Conduct at least 2 group play therapy techniques
- Identify several resources for group play therapy techniques
- Explain at least one function that play and playfulness provide when working with children through group.
- Learn how the therapeutic powers of group and play are facilitated through group play therapy.